- Rockies load the bases and then Ian Stewart is called out on strikes on a pitch that was high and inside.
- Jimenez's strike zone better be that big!
- Jimenez retires Martin, Kemp and Ethier in order.
- Back to work on Kershaw's pitch count.
- Instead Kershaw only needs 10 pitches for a 1-2-3 inning.
- Jimenez gets up 0-2 on Manny and then four straight balls. I hate that because that's four wasted bullets.
- Manny wiped out on a caught stealing. That was nice. Though I did notice Tulo made no effort to backup the throw. That's pretty strange.
- Kershaw overwhelms Young, Fowler and Helton. I'm afraid the only Rockies who can have good ABs against Clayton are Tulo and Spilborghs. Could be a long afternoon unless they get that pitch count way up.
- Blake DeWitt doubles to right; Jamey Carroll bounces one off Ubaldo's glove into RF for the first run.
- Dodgers 1, Rockies 0
- Finally a Rockies ball touches the outfield grass. Just barely... like 2 inches into the grass. Infield single for Ian Stewart.
- Kershaw with 69 pitches through four. That'll get him through seven innings if the Rockies don't get it going.
- Jimenez is not exactly sharp. He walked Kemp (who was caught stealing) and then he hits Manny.
- EY walks, which is good. He's then picked off, which is awful.
- Also... the lineup has zero life tonight. And it's not even the 7th inning yet.
- Another leadoff walk by Jimenez. Dodgers are very patient, and rightfully so. Let Jimenez beat himself if you possibly can.
- And Tulowitzki is now injured. How the hell he was hurt there I have no idea.
- Helton strikes out for the third time -- seventh time in the series.
- One baserunner since the first inning. This is a completely pathetic offensive showing.
- With the Tulo injury and the Rockies having only hit on ball that trickled into the outfield, this feels like a 10-0 game. Thankfully, it's not.
- Kershaw threw 30 pitches in the first inning. Since then he has not thrown more than 15 pitches in an inning. That truly goes to show the offense has mailed this one in.
- Tulo has a right quad strain. Last thing I wanted to hear was quad because that's what Tulo had in 2008. What a mess. This whole season feels like 2008 again these constant injuries.
- Russell Martin hits a solo HR.
- Dodgers 20, Rockies 0
- Sorry it's 2-0. Feels like 20.