Friday, September 3, 2010

A Minor Moral Victory

There isn't a lot to feel good about from a baseball perspective after last night's 12-11 loss to the Philadelphia Phillies... but there is one teeny tiny little development we can take some satisfaction in.
@brostanta My phone died at the game #rockies. Feel like the wind has been knocked out of me. On the plus side there was #no wave at #coorsfield 2night
I told you it was minor... but it's something!

Nice job Rockies fans and *grumble* Phillies fans too.

1 comments:

jefe_13 said...

I was so annoyed by how many bandwagon philly fans were there that I didn't even notice until I got home and saw that tweet. Reflecting back it was nice to go a whole game with out the wave, but it would have been better if there were more Rockies fans than Philly fans there.